Instagram Q+A ♛

by - February 21, 2015

So.. For you guys to get to know me more I decided to do a q&a! I asked on Instagram for any questions you wanted to ask me, so here they are:- instagram.com/velvetblogs
@pastelblastsbeauty - Why did you start a blog? 
↠ I started a blog because I love talking about beauty and fashion, I saw many bloggers that said they enjoyed blogging, so I thought i'd have a go and share my love with other bloggers or readers out there.

@emm.mm.y - Favourite band? 
↠ One Direction, yes they split :'(

@char_fashion_beauty - One place you've always wanted to visit?
↠ Hawaii, because of the sun, beaches, flamingos....

@teen.dream3r - Favourite clothes shop?
↠ Topshop and New Look

@musicalmeid - What is your goal? 
↠ Keep doing what I'm doing and maybe to increase engagement! If theres any blogger who wanna be friends, or even just wanna chat, leave a comment :)

@_x.lushies.x_ - Favourite lush product?
↠ Lip Scrubs and the face masks, rosy cheeks is my favourite

@floral.cutiee - What do you want to be when your older? 
 I've always wanted to be a teacher

@_floralkat_ - What's your favourite place to be?
↠ In my bed most likely haha

@xpastelx_xprincessx - Favourite film?
↠ The Divergent Series 

@4evr.tumblr - First thoughts when you started your Instagram account?
↠ I thought it would be deleted in the next few months because it wouldn't get any followers but I risked it anyway and I'm glad I did because its so much fun and i've met so many other bloggers x



Thank you for sending in the questions! Be sure to check my Instagram and twitter for another Q+A soon xx

You May Also Like

3 comments

  1. Thanks for including my question x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for answering my question! I most definitely agree with you ♡ xoxo

    ReplyDelete