Sunday 5 April 2015

Spring Favourites ❁

Before I get into anything, this is a spring favourites collaboration with booksandbeautyx - so you should go check out her blog which was up a few hours ago - http://wp.me/4V3Fj also be sure to comment if you like favourites blogs as I'll do them more often 



Ickle Baby Bot 
This is the 'sleepy time soother' (said in the lush catalogue) it has a relaxing lavender smell and chamomile oils that is refreshing ☻ it also looks very cute - I definitely recommend it and it is only £1.95, one the cheapest bath bombs at lush!  

Charity Pot 
Its a hand and body lotion with charitable roots!
It has a floral scent and it benefits your skin as well as good causes as every penny you spend on the charity pot is donated to causes for people, animals and the environment, this is only £1.00 for the little pot I have (the one in the picture) and £6.95 for a bigger pot

Essie Nail Polish 
This is the Essie Nail Polish in the colour 'Mind Your Mittens' I bought it yesterday for £1.99 (in a store in Wales, where I live) but they are usually £6.99 in Boots 
I love this shade as it goes with everything, as most of my clothes are black, grey and blue. I'm actually running out of it and it makes me sad :( 

Don't forget to check out booksandbeautyx's blog, I mentioned the link at the beginning if this blog ^

Check out my Instagram - instagram.com/velvetblogs
If you want me to post any other blogs, reviews, favourite etc just leave a comment below 

5 comments:

  1. I loved reading your post and thanks for collaborating! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this post! the nail polish looks lovely! would mind checking out my blog? xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post was amazing! Definitely looking forward to read more posts by you! 💗

    ReplyDelete

  4. Really a very nice post and informative Blog. Painmeds365 is a popular accredited online pharmacy located in the USA. Enjoy further discounts when you buy in bulk. We sell a wide range of effective and very affordable anxiety remedies that you can order from your own home from our curated website.

    Rivotril Clonazepam
    Buy Citra Tablets Online
    Belbien 10mg Tablets USA
    Buy Alko 1 Tablet
    Buy Klonopin 2mg Online

    ReplyDelete